- March 20, 2013: AMJR has moved to a new location. Current contact
information can be obtained by visiting the "Contact
- American Mammoth Jackstock Journal -
Publication & Reproduction
- by Linda Coffman
- January 16, 2009
Anyone who has been involved with, or
interested in Jack Stock for any length of time remembers this publication as
news and information source for the Jack Stock industry.
- AMJR will in the near future resume publication of
the Journal in its original format.
- American Mammoth Jack Stock Journal issues published by Brigitte Lange, former AMJR registrar and original
publisher of the Journal are now available for purchase through this web site,
or by contacting the AMJR office.
- Subsequent issues published by Dr. Steve Aaron after
purchasing the copyright from Ms. Lange will be available in the near future.
It is with sincere gratitude that we
acknowledge Dr. Aaron's generous contribution in transferring exclusive
publishing rights of the American Mammoth Jack Stock Journal to AMJR
prior to his death in 2005.
- Please note: ©American Mammoth Jackstock Journal is copyright protected.
- All rights reserved. Content may not be
published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form.
Donkeys & American Mammoth Jackstock in Australia
- by Pat Emmett, Southern Skys Donkey Stud,
Wombat, NSW, Australia
- February 2003
- We are extremely grateful to Pat for
sharing this account of Jack Stock in Australia with us. The many hours
of research Pat has done and the information verified though AMJR's records,
confirms the very early import of SJJR registered American Mammoth Jack Stock
to Australia from the United States.
- Linda Coffman, AMJR Registrar