- AMJR offers the following registry services to Jack
Stock breeders and owners worldwide. For your convenience, most forms
can be printed from the web site. Forms can also be requested from the
office by email, or postal service.
- A certificate of registry is issued and recorded in
the American Mammoth Jack Stock Stud Book. Registration includes listing
in the AMJR Breeder List.
- A transfer form must be submitted to the registry
office when any AMJR/SJJR registered animal is sold/changes ownership.
- Animals registered with AMJR before
maturity must have an update form submitted when they reach five (5) years of
Rules of Entry
- Please review all rules and notes before completing
the above forms to avoid delays, or possible errors in issuing your